Only 3 miles from downtown Tulsa, Station 13 is in the perfect location for your next event. Find us at: 3924 Charles Page Boulevard, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74127
With 2200 square feet of intricately designed indoor event space and over 18,000 square feet of beautifully landscaped outdoor space, Station 13 is able to meet the needs of a sizable wedding reception, as well as an intimate, private dinner party. Upon entering Station 13, guests immediately feel the warmth of a familiar place, yet with the lofty 10-foot ceilings throughout and 14-foot ceilings in the fire truck bay, Station 13 offers a grand and nostalgic ambiance.
Looking for the perfect photo backdrop? Station 13 has its very own restored 1936 fire truck, in front of the station! Your guests will love using the truck as a backdrop for pictures to commemorate the evening.
All amenities are included in the venue fee.
• Unique, historic venue, only 4 minutes from downtown Tulsa
• Use of vintage 1936 Chevy fire truck, for event back drop and photography
• Automation system available to run interior and exterior house music, lighting, and thermostat
• Speakers throughout interior and exterior
• Ample on-site parking
• ADA accessible
Intricately designed interior space, with a maximum capacity of 98 guests:
• 6 custom built dining tables (30” x 72”)
• 3 catering tables with black linens (30” x 72”)
• 1 catering table with black linens (30” x 48”)
• 1 portable bar
• Catering kitchen
Beautifully landscaped and illuminated outdoor lawns, with the ability to entertain hundreds of guests:
• Custom fire pit surrounded by seating
• Patio with bar top and lounge furniture
• Flexible and expansive exterior lawns with room for tents, outdoor dining and bounce houses
• Yard games
• Designated parking for food trucks